Levels & Moving Up
-Our Foundational Level is where people start and they move up when they are ready.
*NOTE: People who are at higher levels do the Foundational WOD when it is the most appropriate one for them.
- -Level 1 is where people move up to when they feel like comfortable within class and feel functional enough to take on slightly higher end skills and weights.
- -To move up to Level 2 you must first pass Olympic lifting class as well as be able to do one strict pull up, one strict ring dip and 20 unbroken double unders.
-There is no “passing” to Level 3, you simply do that Level when you can do ALL the movements.
*NOTE: You choose the WOD that is the most appropriate for you that day (regardless of your so called LEVEL).
- -Any Level 2/3 WOD with Olympic lifting in it cannot be done for Level 1 or Foundational Level members.
- -The CrossFit classes have 4 possible WOD’s available to do (Foundational and Levels 1, 2, and 3).
- -If you have not passed the Front squat 155/100lbs, Deadlift 200/135lbs and Overhead squat 95/65lbs test then you cannot do the Olympic class but you can do our Olympic Alternative session. It is a posted weekly session that you do on the side, lots of mobility, rowing, running and ninja work.
- -We have the baseline strength tests to keep people safe, you need a certain amount of strength and mobility to stay safe in Olympic class.